EMT – Basic
EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) – Basic Program will prepare you to become an
How long does it take?
(Approx. 3 months)
How much does it cost?
When can I get started?
The EMT Basic Program is offered in the fall each year. Additional sections may be offered in the future. Call 435.586.2899 for more information.
What careers can I get?
With an education in EMT, you could potentially get a job as:
- 911 EMS Service
- Transport Ambulance Service
- Emergency Room Technician
For more information on gainful employment details, please click here.
- 18 years of age within 120 days of class ending date
- Copy of state or federal issued identification
- Two screenings of “2-step” TB tests with negative results, or QuantiFeron with negative results
- One dose of Hepatitis B vaccine
- One dose of Tdap vaccine after age 10
- One dose of current influenza vaccine (Oct-Feb enrollments)
- BLS for HCP CPR or ARC Professional CPR certification,
currentthrough practicum experiences