Southwest Tech Campus Employment
To apply for an employment opportunity at Southwest Technical College you must submit your resume and fill out the Southwest Tech Job Application. Click here to download the application.
No current available positions
Administrative Assistant to the President
Practical Nursing Faculty
Practical Nursing Faculty Salary: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00
Location: CEDAR CITY, UT, 84720
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Ongoing Program Evaluation: Curriculum development, evaluation
Scholarship: Maintain expertise in clinical practice and in areas of teaching responsibility sufficient to reflect scholarship and evidence-based teaching and clinical practices.
Service: Student advisory, admissions, progress
- Skilled in oral, written and electronic communications
- Enthusiastic and committed to ongoing professional development
- MSN Preferred
- BSN with MSN to be completed within 5 years
- Unrestricted nursing license to practice in the State of Utah
- Active in
nursing profession; current clinical practice preferred.
Position contingent on positive background check
Job Type: Full-time
- Weekends, Nights and Holidays off
- Health and Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Utah State Retirement plan
- Faculty Days, Holiday Pay and Sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement plan available to complete MSN Degree
10 monthwork schedule
The position will be open until filled.
Part time Adjunct Instructor for Plumbing Apprenticeship Courses
Class Time and Days:
Culinary Adjunct Instructor
CULINARY ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR
This is a part-time job 3-4 hours a week with the potential for additional hours.
Pay is $25 an hour.
Southwest Tech is seeking a Culinary Adjunct Instructor to teach community classes. Our community class is scheduled every Thursday night from 5-7 pm and may require prep and clean up time.
1. 5+ Years Professional cooking experience, Love of cooking, food and the ability to exude that love
2. Excellent communication skills, time management
3. Excellent knowledge of culinary equipment
1. Southwest Technical College job application
Please submit to email@example.com
Custodian - Part-time
Local employers may submit jobs to be posted to our website. Click here to submit a job opportunity.
Quality Electrical Systems
- Powder Coating
- Control Panel Technician
- Press Brake Operation
- Mechanical Engineering using Solid Works
- Electrical Engineering using AutoCAD Electrical
Applicants may inquire with Tiffini Stansfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted January 18, 2018
The KeyMaker Locksmith Service
Full time Locksmith position. Experience not required, but some mechanical experience does help.
To apply, bring resume to 2710 West Highway 56, Cedar City, UT 84720
(Posted December 11, 2017)
Sunrise Environmental Scientific
Business Development Manager
Sunrise Environmental is a leading chemical manufacturer in business for 40 years. We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager for St. George, Utah. Successful sales candidates will begin their Sunrise career at our headquarters in Sparks, Nevada. Candidates will learn our products, our industry and customers. Additionally, trainees will learn the industrial sales process, prospecting, territory planning and management, negotiation, and account management strategies. We provide our sales professionals with everything needed for success:
- Generous Salary
- Unlimited commission earnings in addition to salary (paid monthly)
- Extensive Training (on going)
- Car Allowance
- Comprehensive benefits: medical
To apply, email resume to email@example.com
(Posted November 21, 2017)
SymTec - Help Desk Computer Technician
Help desk techs are responsible for answering phone calls and chats. They are the first line of response to the majority of work requests that we receive from clients. As such it is crucial that they use proper phone etiquette and maintain proper grammar in correspondence with clients using chat or email. There may be times that it is necessary for help desk techs to travel to a client’s site to work on a project, at these times they should be accompanied by an on-site tech. This is not necessarily a comprehensive list of everything that may be asked of a tech.
If interested please submit a resume via email to Austin Caldwell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Preference will be given to applicants with their A+ Certification.
(Posted December 14, 2017)
Metalcraft: Two Positions
JOB DESCRIPTION/FUNCTIONS/ SUMMARY:
Inspect materials and processes to assure compliance with quality standards in relationship to detailed aerospace components and minor assembles.
REQUIREMENTS/ COMPETENCIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General Responsibilities:
- Locate material to proper queue.
- Verify part count to MRP and shop router.
- Complete quality documentation using readable penmanship.
- Perform/Verify inspection of products. These inspections include dimensional, visual, paperwork, material handling, workmanship, paint applications, and work center cleanliness.
- Submit paper work and parts to customer source inspectors.
- Perform/Verify acceptance of production tooling used to produce/accept parts (LT, RT, DF, etc.).
- Perform First Article Inspection.
- Identify parts per shop router.
- Understand and obey all safety and company requirements.
- Able to understand and communicate in English.
- Social skills to get along with co-workers and be a team player.
- Mastery of basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions).
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and understand basic blue prints.
- Ability to use calipers, micrometers, and tape measures.
- Working knowledge of scrap and rework requirements, hazardous materials, material properties (hot rolled, aluminum, etc.), routers, bill of materials, etc.
- Working knowledge of ANSI-Y-14.5 dimensioning and tolerance.
- Understanding of individual customer’s quality specifications.
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds on a regular basis.
- Previous Quality/Inspection experience preferred.
- No experience necessary, OJT provided.
- High school degree or GED equivalent.
(Posted August 19, 2017)
Selected Applicants will go through a 4-6 week paid Aircraft Assembly Course. After the successful completion of this class you will start work on the production floor.
Day Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
This position is for an aircraft assembler that will build structural bench assemblies, sub-assemblies, and major assemblies using manual and automated tools performing a variety of operations including hole preparation, sealing and fastener installation while working from blue prints, electronic models, manufacturing specifications, procedures, and work instructions.
- Effectively communicate
- Able to lift 30 pounds or more.
- Able to interpret and read blue prints
- Previous assembly experience with precision sheet metal preferred
- Process fastener holes per blue prints and work instructions
- Dissemble, deburr, fay surface sealing, fastener installation, cleaning and presentation to quality assurance.
- Able to operate hand tools
- Past manufacturing experience and/or previous manufacturing with aerospace is helpful.
High School Degree or GED equivalent
Apply online at: mscaerospace.applicantpro.com/
(Posted August 19, 2017)