Southwest Tech Campus Employment
To apply for an employment opportunity at Southwest Technical College you must submit your resume and fill out the Southwest Tech Job Application. Click here to download the application.
No current available positions
College and Marketing Representative
Administrative Assistant to the President
Practical Nursing Faculty
Practical Nursing Faculty Salary: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00
Location: CEDAR CITY, UT, 84720
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Ongoing Program Evaluation: Curriculum development, evaluation
Scholarship: Maintain expertise in clinical practice and in areas of teaching responsibility sufficient to reflect scholarship and evidence-based teaching and clinical practices.
Service: Student advisory, admissions, progress
- Skilled in oral, written and electronic communications
- Enthusiastic and committed to ongoing professional development
- MSN Preferred
- BSN with MSN to be completed within 5 years
- Unrestricted nursing license to practice in the State of Utah
- Active in
nursing profession; current clinical practice preferred.
Position contingent on positive background check
Job Type: Full-time
- Weekends, Nights and Holidays off
- Health and Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Utah State Retirement plan
- Faculty Days, Holiday Pay and Sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement plan available to complete MSN Degree
10 monthwork schedule
The position will be open until filled.
Part time Adjunct Instructor for Plumbing Apprenticeship Courses
Class Time and Days:
Culinary Adjunct Instructor
CULINARY ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR
This is a part-time job 3-4 hours a week with the potential for additional hours.
Pay is $25 an hour.
Southwest Tech is seeking a Culinary Adjunct Instructor to teach community classes. Our community class is scheduled every Thursday night from 5-7 pm and may require prep and clean up time.
1. 5+ Years Professional cooking experience, Love of cooking, food and the ability to exude that love
2. Excellent communication skills, time management
3. Excellent knowledge of culinary equipment
1. Southwest Technical College job application
Please submit to email@example.com
Custodian - Part-time
Local employers may submit jobs to be posted to our website. Click here to submit a job opportunity.
Line Cook - Fish Lake Resorts-Fish Lake Lodge
Line cook for seasonal fishing resort in South Central Utah. Live and work at gorgeous Fish Lake. Prepare food, maintain sanitation standards, and receive inventory. Heavy lifting. Good communications skills required. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Looking for someone who is hard working, dependable and gets along with others. Housing and meals provided. Job application available at www.fishlakeresorts.com/Jobs or call 435-638-1000 for an application and schedule an interview. Season runs May 10th to Sept. 25th.
(Posted April 18, 2018)
Imaging Assistant - State Bank of Southern Utah
State Bank of Southern Utah is seeking an Imaging Assistant to perform the following duties and tasks:
- Scan bank loans and other documents into the bank’s document management system
- Daily mail collection and delivery to the US Postal Service
- Proactively find work that needs done and stay busy
- Effectively collaborate with supervisor and co-workers on various projects
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information and bank procedures
- Ability to follow instruction both orally and in writing
- Maintain a professional and approachable appearance
- Communicate professionally with employees across the bank
- Other duties as assigned
(Posted April 3, 2018)
Production Support - Kapstone
In our Cedar City, Utah plant, we are seeking an employee for Production Support.
Qualities we’re Seeking in our Employees:
- Candidate must be willing to work either day or night shift, and have open availability throughout the week
- Must be willing to work safetly in a very fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively throughout a shift
The ideal candidate will also possess these qualities:
Someone with a proven record of performance; has demonstrated the drive to achieve and move up in previous jobs; initiates his/her own learning; gets along well with others; is helpful; can handle the physical requirements (heat, noise, shift work, can work inside, outside, etc.) and has the mechanical, numerical, and verbal aptitude to learn our jobs quickly.
We offer our Employees Excellent Benefits:
New hourly production employees start at $14.25 per hour and have the potential of an increase after the first 90 days of employment and passing the 90 day probation period.
Our benefits package includes the following: health, dental, vision, retirement (401(k)), an employee assistance program, vacation, paid holidays, fitness reimbursement program and multiple discount programs available exclusively to KapStone employees.
To be considered, we prefer a High School Diploma or G.E.D., and a minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience within the last 4 years, with one year of experience in manufacturing, industrial, or labor industries. You must be available to work evening shifts. Overtime may be required as the business needs fluctuate.
(Posted March 29, 2018)
Waitstaff & Sous Chef - North Fork Club
The North Fork Club is a welcoming private community that began in 1902. It is made up of families who have known each other all their lives as did their parents and grandparents before them.
Situated on the banks of Henry’s Fork of the Snake River on 160 acres of forested land in Island Park, Idaho. Yellowstone NP is 22 miles to the northeast.
Our season runs approximately from June 5 to Sept. 9. We hire a small crew – only 5 people – we look for folks who have food service experience that involves front of the house and back of the house experience. We offer private rooms with private bathrooms. Wage-$12/hr for waitstaff, $15/hr for sous chef.
Cover letter, resume and 3 references can be emailed to Nadine San Antonio firstname.lastname@example.org
(Posted March 16, 2018)
Maintenance Mechanic - Hog Slat, Inc.
Hog Slat, Inc., the world’s largest provider of equipment and turnkey facilities to the swine and poultry industries, is seeking an exceptional individual to join lead our team in our newest Concrete Slat Manufacturing plant in Milford, UT. The primary role of the person in this position is to locate causes of equipment malfunction, repairing broken parts and assuring preventative maintenance activities.
For more information and to apply online, please visit http://hogslat.com/t/
(Posted March 16, 2018)
CNA Positions: Platinum Care Assisted Living
IMMEDIATE POSITIONS for CNAs and
Flexible Schedules!! Experience is Not Required, as we will train if you are currently enrolled in a Certified Nursing Assistant class.
Offering a $100.00 sign on bonus!!!
Increase on Merit in 90 days Night shift differential. We currently have flexible positions for those who can work weekend, days, swing and night shift.
Platinum Care Assisted Living in St George is unique in that we are small and family owned and operated, making it a perfect environment to work in.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about care giving. Who care deeply about the quality of care for each of our residents. Our Team Members must be self-starters, have compassion and empathy, especially for the elderly.
Send inquiries to email@example.com
(Posted February 28, 2018)
Metalcraft: Two Positions
CNC Mill Operator
JOB SUMMARY: Efficiently operate multiple CNC machines to produce quality machined parts that conform to customer specifications. Perform basic machine maintenance. Keep the work area organized
and clean. Follow all safety rules.
Click HERE for more details
(Posted February 23, 2018)
JOB SUMMARY: Set up and operate Conventional Mills, Lathes and Surface Grinders to fabricate detailed parts with various types of metal and non-metal materials. Perform basic machine maintenance.
Keep the work area organized and clean. Follow all safety rules.
Click HERE for more details
Apply online at: mscaerospace.applicantpro.com/
(Posted February 23, 2018)
Nurse Tech - Mountain Springs Preparatory Academy
- Take vital signs on the students
- Set up and take students to appointments
- Notify teachers and staff of all appointments
- Assess sick students and excuse from class
- Communicate with parents
- Order nursing supplies
- Random drug testing for students
- Complete miscellaneous administrative tasks as directed by the nurse
The Nurse Tech will work 10-15 hours per week and must meet the following requirements:
- Current CPR certification
- CNA, Medical Assistant, or Nursing Student preferred
- Valid driver license and good driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be 21 or older
You may fax your resume to Holly Lundell at 435.867.0005, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted February 15, 2018