Southwest Tech Campus Employment
To apply for an employment opportunity at Southwest Technical College you must submit your resume and fill out the Southwest Tech Job Application. All employment requires at least a high school diploma or equivalent. Click here to download the application.
No current available positions
EMS Program Lead / Adjunct
Enrollment Technician - Student Services – Full Time
Placement Specialist - Student Services - Full Time
Computer Science Teaching Assistant - Part-time
Testing Center Proctor – Part Time
Professional Truck Driving - Adjunct Instructor
Administrative Assistant to the President
Practical Nursing Faculty
Practical Nursing Faculty Salary: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00
Location: CEDAR CITY, UT, 84720
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Ongoing Program Evaluation: Curriculum development, evaluation
Scholarship: Maintain expertise in clinical practice and in areas of teaching responsibility sufficient to reflect scholarship and evidence-based teaching and clinical practices.
Service: Student advisory, admissions, progress
- Skilled in oral, written and electronic communications
- Enthusiastic and committed to ongoing professional development
- MSN Preferred
- BSN with MSN to be completed within 5 years
- Unrestricted nursing license to practice in the State of Utah
- Active in
nursing profession; current clinical practice preferred.
Position contingent on positive background check
Job Type: Full-time
- Weekends, Nights and Holidays off
- Health and Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Utah State Retirement plan
- Faculty Days, Holiday Pay and Sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement plan available to complete MSN Degree
10 monthwork schedule
The position will be open until filled.
Part time Adjunct Instructor for Plumbing Apprenticeship Courses
Class Time and Days:
Culinary Adjunct Instructor
CULINARY ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR
This is a part-time job 3-4 hours a week with the potential for additional hours.
Pay is $25 an hour.
Southwest Tech is seeking a Culinary Adjunct Instructor to teach community classes. Our community class is scheduled every Thursday night from 5-7 pm and may require prep and clean up time.
1. 5+ Years Professional cooking experience, Love of cooking, food and the ability to exude that love
2. Excellent communication skills, time management
3. Excellent knowledge of culinary equipment
4. Requires at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
1. Southwest Technical College job application
Please submit to email@example.com
Local employers may submit jobs to be posted to our website. Click here to submit a job opportunity.
Maintenance Technician - Integrated Process Systems
Full time, long-term positions available now.
Starting pay is $12/hr, and can move into a mechanic-type job with a raise within just a few months.
Submit applications with Express Employment Professionals, or send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Posted June 14, 2018)
IT Helpdesk Tier 1.5-2 - SymTec
Inbound Chat, Phone, Email support
Personal solution specialist to provide high quality support to business customers
Server, Network, Workstation
A+ cert highly recommended, (if not require within 3 months)
8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Will be added to on Call rotation
Cell phone cost/added to plan, home internet reimbursement, Dental, Simple IRA – covered
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 to $12.00 /hour
Please apply by sending resume to email@example.com
(Posted June 13, 2018)
Industrial Maintenance Technician - Staheli Laundry Services
This is a full-time position and pay depends on experience. Daily tasks include performing preventative maintenance and coordinating with the head engineer to accomplish maintenance/cleanliness tasks. The facility is located in St. George, UT.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Posted June 13, 2018)
Paid Internship - Information Security Specialist - GuardSite
● Work with each segment group of the GuardSight team, to gain an understanding of the Cybersecurity field. During this internship, student(s) will support and learn from our Cyber Security experts in a
myriad of areas, such as intelligence gathering, data analytics, and hunting and sweeping.
Subject to modification by the CTO, the employee’s immediate areas of responsibility will include, but are not
be limited to:
● Participate in, and drive, security incident response investigations to resolve computer network defense (CND) incidents
● Collect, track, and document CND incidents from initial detection through final resolution
● Perform analysis of log files from various sources to identify threats (e.g. host logs, proxy logs, network traffic logs, firewall logs; and intrusion detection system (IDS) logs
● Receive and analyze network alerts from various sources and determine possible cause.
● Support Analysts in understanding information gathered from the infrastructure and help investigate
● Support GuardSight team members in client development and company development projects
● Learn and utilize various Cyber Security tools
Requirements, Skills, Experience, and Education:
● Must be a full-time undergraduate student
● Current student in good standing pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Computer
● Ability to take direction
● Strong interest in Cyber Security
● Excellent interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills a must
(Posted June 13, 2018)
Customer Service Representative - Lincare
Are you motivated by being part of a team and working with others?
Are you looking for a position with room to grow and develop?
Lincare is a dynamic, growing company with over 1,000 locations in 48 states. Lincare employs over 10,000 people who share our corporate vision for quality care and service. Lincare offers competitive compensation and benefits and employment opportunities exist throughout the organization.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Provide prompt, reliable and accurate information to customers
- Educate customers about our products and services
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter and will provide excellent customer service skills to our customers.
- Handles a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- At least one year of customer service experience
- High school graduate (diploma) or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Apply on CareerBuilder at https://www.careerbuilder.com/job/J3S6J36TJQK7HQW5CFV.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans
(Posted May 25, 2018)
B2B Sales Professional - Construction Monitor
We are looking for ambitious B2B sales professionals to work in our corporate office in Cedar City, Utah. Individuals interested in helping business owners and executives grow their businesses are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will receive sales coaching, construction industry education and training on Construction Monitor’s software suite.
- Hungry, goal-oriented, and intelligent with the desire to set own pay
- 2+ years sales experience
- Construction, software, or call-center sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to converse with business owners and executives
- Computer and technology proficiency
- Base hourly plus generous commission structure
- Benefits package
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Submit cover letter and resume to https://www.constructionmonito
- Applications without cover letter will not be considered
- Applicants may contact email@example.com directly with questions
In 1989, Construction Monitor began providing building permit information as a lead source tool for local building suppliers and subcontractors in Utah’s Wasatch Front. Today, Construction Monitor is the nation’s leader in real-time building permit information and is uniquely positioned as the B2B SaaS company with the most up-to-date information on the current condition of the construction industry. We enable our customers to find their ideal customer, keep an eye on the competition, and analyze market trends. Construction Monitor counts among its customers many of the country’s biggest brands from industries as diverse as energy, real estate, government, retail, and finance.
(Posted May 21, 2018)
IT Intern - State Bank of Southern Utah
Be a part of the daily IT operations of State Bank by:
- Taking help desk calls from employees in our branches throughout Southern Utah
- Set up and troubleshoot employee computers
- Installing and performing upgrades on software
- Securing proper disposal of old equipment
- Other duties as assigned
We’re looking for someone with knowledge of
- Desktop PC hardware
- Windows OS
- Software installation
State Bank of Southern Utah Internships are part-time at 20 hours per week. This internship will begin ASAP and run the middle of August. Must be an enrolled (not including summer) college junior or senior. To apply: sbsu.com/careers
(Posted May 17, 2018)
Truck Driver - Royalane
Truck Driver – Royalane
Royalane is seeking a licensed professional truck driver to pick up and deliver refrigerated goods.
For more information, contact Wesley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Posted May 8, 2018)