Southwest Tech Foundation
Automotive Relocation Project
- Relocate Automotive from leased building to 510 W 800 S, Cedar City
- Greatly improves student access to all college services
- Presently students must provide own transportation to class
- Cedar High students will walk and Canyon View students will be bused to campus several times a day
- Improved student experience
- Overall building look will be modernized and updated
Support Our Scholarship Program
- Are you aware that for
every one(1) job that requires a post-graduate degree, there are two (2) jobs that require a bachelor’s degree and seven (7) jobs that require a skilled certificate?
- Our poverty rate is 18.4% in Iron County
- 60% of Southwest Tech certificate earners find employment in our four-county region, 70% when you add surrounding counties to our four-county region and over 80% in the state of Utah
- Technical education and industry go hand in hand as a skilled workforce is required for the health and future growth of our local economy.
If you wish to support Southwest Tech with a donation, please phone or text Neal L. Smith at (435)327-1073. Neal will meet with you confidentially and explain the needs of the college and how our scholarship program works.
Governing documents, conflict of interest policy, financial statements and IRS Form 990 are available upon request at:
Southwest Technical College, 757 West 800 South, Cedar City, UT 84720.