Southwest Tech Foundation
510 Renovation Project
- Phase 1: (Complete) Relocated Automotive and Professional Truck Driving Program. Renamed the “Automotive and Tech Building”
- Phase 2: (Complete) Classroom and electrical upgrades
- Phase 3: (Complete): Facade and lobby renovation
- Phase 4: (Complete) Computer Science renovation and relocation. Creation of Innovation Center and Maker Space
For a tour of the Automotive and Tech Building on its renovations and progress, please schedule a tour at stech.edu/tour or contact Neal Smith at (435) 327-1073.
Support Our Scholarship Program
- Are you aware that for
every one(1) job that requires a post-graduate degree, there are two (2) jobs that require a bachelor’s degree and seven (7) jobs that require a skilled certificate?
- Our poverty rate is 18.4% in Iron County
- 60% of Southwest Tech certificate earners find employment in our four-county region, 70% when you add surrounding counties to our four-county region and over 80% in the state of Utah
- Technical education and industry go hand in hand as a skilled workforce is required for the health and future growth of our local economy.
If you wish to support Southwest Tech with a donation, please phone or text or email Neal L. Smith at (435)327-1073 or email@example.com. Neal will meet with you confidentially and explain the needs of the college and how our scholarship program works.
Governing documents, conflict of interest policy, financial statements and IRS Form 990 are available upon request at:
Southwest Technical College, 757 West 800 South, Cedar City, UT 84720.