Southwest Tech Campus Employment
To apply for an employment opportunity at Southwest Technical College you must submit your resume and fill out the Southwest Tech Job Application. Click here to download the application.
No current available positions
Administrative Assistant to the President
Part time Adjunct Instructor for Plumbing Apprenticeship Courses
Local employers may submit jobs to be posted to our website. Click here to submit a job opportunity.
The KeyMaker Locksmith Service
Full time Locksmith position. Will train in house but some mechanical and customer service skills required. Please bring resume to 2710 West Highway 56, Cedar City.
(Posted September 18, 2017)
SymTec - IT Help Desk
Looking for self-motivated individuals to be part of our HelpDesk Team here in Cedar City, starting $10 – 12 per hour depending on experience.
Hiring for full time positions, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com
(Posted September 5, 2017)
Construction Monitor - Sales Representative
Sales Representatives at Construction Monitor are trained in our proven sales methods that earn established reps an average of $21 an hour, with top reps making over $30 an hour.
The ideal Sales Representative will possess enthusiasm, persistence, patience, intelligence, and the drive to set their own pay. Compensation includes base pay plus commissions with the majority of compensation coming from a generous commission plan.
Training is conducted on-site at our corporate Cedar City office. Representatives work from that office in an exciting team environment.
Hiring for part time afternoon shifts, hours are flexible
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Posted August 23, 2017)
Metalcraft: Two Positions
JOB DESCRIPTION/FUNCTIONS/ SUMMARY:
Inspect materials and processes to assure compliance with quality standards in relationship to detailed aerospace components and minor assembles.
REQUIREMENTS/ COMPETENCIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General Responsibilities:
- Locate material to proper queue.
- Verify part count to MRP and shop router.
- Complete quality documentation using readable penmanship.
- Perform/Verify inspection of products. These inspections include dimensional, visual, paperwork, material handling, workmanship, paint applications, and work center cleanliness.
- Submit paper work and parts to customer source inspectors.
- Perform/Verify acceptance of production tooling used to produce/accept parts (LT, RT, DF, etc.).
- Perform First Article Inspection.
- Identify parts per shop router.
- Understand and obey all safety and company requirements.
- Able to understand and communicate in English.
- Social skills to get along with co-workers and be a team player.
- Mastery of basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions).
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and understand basic blue prints.
- Ability to use calipers, micrometers, and tape measures.
- Working knowledge of scrap and rework requirements, hazardous materials, material properties (hot rolled, aluminum, etc.), routers, bill of materials, etc.
- Working knowledge of ANSI-Y-14.5 dimensioning and tolerance.
- Understanding of individual customer’s quality specifications.
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds on a regular basis.
- Previous Quality/Inspection experience preferred.
- No experience necessary, OJT provided.
- High school degree or GED equivalent.
(Posted August 19, 2017)
Selected Applicants will go through a 4-6 week paid Aircraft Assembly Course. After the successful completion of this class you will start work on the production floor.
Day Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
This position is for an aircraft assembler that will build structural bench assemblies, sub-assemblies, and major assemblies using manual and automated tools performing a variety of operations including hole preparation, sealing and fastener installation while working from blue prints, electronic models, manufacturing specifications, procedures, and work instructions.
- Effectively communicate
- Able to lift 30 pounds or more.
- Able to interpret and read blue prints
- Previous assembly experience with precision sheet metal preferred
- Process fastener holes per blue prints and work instructions
- Dissemble, deburr, fay surface sealing, fastener installation, cleaning and presentation to quality assurance.
- Able to operate hand tools
- Past manufacturing experience and/or previous manufacturing with aerospace is helpful.
High School Degree or GED equivalent
Apply online at: mscaerospace.applicantpro.com/
(Posted August 19, 2017)
Diamond Resorts International - Brian Head, UT: Facilities Technician II
Genpak LLC: Machine Operators - Thermoforming and Extrusion
|GENPAK IS HIRING MACHINE OPERATORS FOR EXTRUSION AND THERMOFORMING DEPARTMENTS.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE– Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plans, Life Insurance and MUCH MORE!
Multiple Positions Available: Machine Operators- Thermoforming and Extrusion Departments
Genpak Machine Operators ensure that quality product is made while keeping machines running at Budget SPM and limiting the amount of product scrapped.
Physical Skills and Responsibilities:
Job Type: Full-time
- Posted August 8, 2017